Appreciation 2000 posts in 6 days (2 Viewers)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Jimimis made me aware of this :sanapray:
I truly am a spam post queen
@goyo mom I'll honor my promise but I need my badges

START POSTING OR ILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO OVERTAKE YOU
:pepecry2:
21409
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Rise House Targaryen
:queen: :pandasad:
WE WON DONT BE SAD :queen:
I should be sad because now phones are being taken away in class, and my chromebook is under the school's control

so I'll be in a site block for the day :sadcat:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:nakypog::sakUwu:

thas a lot of posts, my dear
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread