- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,511
- Reactions Received
- 55,309
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 285,084
(apparently posting 2016 pictures of oneself is trending lately)
@Dive
I've never heard of this, do they really??Aww, superb!!! The 6th is SOOOOO cute
I don't get why people think 2026 is gonna be the new 2016 though...
yes, really. it's all over my fyp and I don't agreeI've never heard of this, do they really??![]()
wildyes, really. it's all over my fyp and I don't agree![]()
wild![]()
well, considering we had brainrot and stuff last year...
Anyways
I don't either its not like u can just say SMTH and boom it happens nb who said they were gonna do the 2016 stuff has actually done it yet, but we didn't progress for nthn despite the brainrot stuff so I think 2026 will be 2026Aww, superb!!! The 6th is SOOOOO cute
I don't get why people think 2026 is gonna be the new 2016 though...
last year, the same thing. during the summer, if anyone remembered, they were saying that they wanted to bring back 2014 trends? Yeah, no, 2024 wasn't 2014I don't either its not like u can just say SMTH and boom it happens nb who said they were gonna do the 2016 stuff has actually done it yet, but we didn't progress for nthn despite the brainrot stuff so I think 2026 will be 2026