- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
I used to back in 2013 proudly tell the world I am a kpop fan.
I'm a huge kpop fan I like this group tvxq suju exo 4minite kara tara you know you know.
But this new wave of bts twice blackpink red velvet I just honestly never want to tell anyone I'm a kpop fan.
I'm basically a boxing fan and a rugby fan. Okay so I like kpop ofc I do you know I do but I'm in my sports mode I'm watching the game then looking at the hashtag its literally something like 'boxerAvsBoxerb' it's a custom made hashtag for this fight. You click on and you see people like 'I got him winning' 'terrible ref' then you got this random ass video of Chaeyong solo fancam with the hashtag???? And then I'm like okay that's just one idiot spamming but I keep scrolling and then see another then another then I'm like what the fuck.
This is coming from a kpop fan I love me some Chaeyong ok well not really her but sana hell yeah but there's a time and place?? And they even make smart remarks I reply them saying, 'why are you posting twice on a sports hashtag?' Then they're like 'why are you here then stream feel special' I'm like wtf?? You're the one abusing and spamming the hashtag
With absolute literal irrelevant perfomance. Its just a useless lipsynced sloppy ass dancing fancam.
I dont understand what's going through their minds. More people will be turned off EVER watching that thing they there will viewing and checking it out. I'm all for spamming kpop but it really needs to be done properly you cant just annoy the fuck out of the whole world spamming solo fancam videos. Its not even the mv just literally a solo fancam of some terrible dancing.
2019 NOT PROUD TO BE A KPOP FAN NO SIR!!!!!!!!
wbu???
I'm a huge kpop fan I like this group tvxq suju exo 4minite kara tara you know you know.
But this new wave of bts twice blackpink red velvet I just honestly never want to tell anyone I'm a kpop fan.
I'm basically a boxing fan and a rugby fan. Okay so I like kpop ofc I do you know I do but I'm in my sports mode I'm watching the game then looking at the hashtag its literally something like 'boxerAvsBoxerb' it's a custom made hashtag for this fight. You click on and you see people like 'I got him winning' 'terrible ref' then you got this random ass video of Chaeyong solo fancam with the hashtag???? And then I'm like okay that's just one idiot spamming but I keep scrolling and then see another then another then I'm like what the fuck.
This is coming from a kpop fan I love me some Chaeyong ok well not really her but sana hell yeah but there's a time and place?? And they even make smart remarks I reply them saying, 'why are you posting twice on a sports hashtag?' Then they're like 'why are you here then stream feel special' I'm like wtf?? You're the one abusing and spamming the hashtag
With absolute literal irrelevant perfomance. Its just a useless lipsynced sloppy ass dancing fancam.
I dont understand what's going through their minds. More people will be turned off EVER watching that thing they there will viewing and checking it out. I'm all for spamming kpop but it really needs to be done properly you cant just annoy the fuck out of the whole world spamming solo fancam videos. Its not even the mv just literally a solo fancam of some terrible dancing.
2019 NOT PROUD TO BE A KPOP FAN NO SIR!!!!!!!!
wbu???