- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,311
- Reactions Received
- 20,315
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
2014 for me.Probably worst year of kpop, at least for me. I think whole Burning Sun + Katalk scandal was definitely biggest scandal kpop has had so far. It involved so many idols, groups and companies, even YG had to leave YGE. And the crime ring received tons of international attention as well.
Though ofc, lot of sad things have happened in kpop. But definitely most scandalous. And on personal level it has definitely been hard with kpop.
Am I evil for laughing at this x)even YG had to leave YG
It's either one of two reasons, either something to do with his mental health or he did something that would've caused a big scandal and JYP decided to cut ties before it got out...Im so confused why he left cause straykids were doing well i wonder if it became to much for him
Seems like groups you like are cursed...Three groups I stan lost a member,,
wanted to say that tbhSeems like groups you like are cursed...
Please don't Stan my favs...
I think we will find out by a side comment from someone elseIt's either one of two reasons, either something to do with his mental health or he did something that would've caused a big scandal and JYP decided to cut ties before it got out...