- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,311
- Reactions Received
- 20,315
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
2019 has been off to an AMAZING start with really great releases imo.
As you can see, ONEUS and ATEEZ dominates the first third of my list, & I really loved their albums.
One song which is not included in the list but I've been listening to is Lonely Night by KNK since I write my rankings based off on last.fm, but they still haven't added their comeback to Spotify
I have only included the songs that were released this month.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most Played Song: ONEUS - Valkyrie (430 plays)
Most Played Album: ONEUS - Light Us (1,161 plays)
Most Played Boy Group/ Soloist: ONEUS
Most Played Girl Group/ Soloist: Favorite
- ONEUS - Valkyrie
- ONEUS - Red Thread
- ONEUS - Eye Contact
- ONEUS - Hero
- ONEUS - ZigZag
- ATEEZ - Promise
- ATEEZ - Say My Name
- ATEEZ - HALA HALA
- ATEEZ - Desire
- ATEEZ - Light
- N.Flying - WINTER WINTER
- Gfriend - Sunrise
- Favorite - Fancy
- Apink - %%(Eung Eung)
- N.Flying - Rooftop
- Favorite - LOCA
- Favorite - Hush
- Astro - All Night
- HUTA - YA
- m.o.n.t - Pain in the Rain
- GFriend - You are not Alone
- Seventeen - Good to Me
- Roh Taehyun - I Wanna Know
- VERIVERY - Ringringring
- GFriend - Our Secret
- IMFACT - Only U
- Dreamcatcher - Over The Sky
@Icy68446 @dreamcatcher @Lowkey @Constellation @ilovebread @Mangoey @Wingfrost @Vikki @mirella @Lovely_Cornchips @Soleski @RainbowDevil @notthatmarko @RavenHikari
Let me know if you don't want to be tagged^^
Last edited by a moderator: