2019 Yolks' January Ranking (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

2019 has been off to an AMAZING start with really great releases imo.
As you can see, ONEUS and ATEEZ dominates the first third of my list, & I really loved their albums.
:bloboof:

One song which is not included in the list but I've been listening to is Lonely Night by KNK since I write my rankings based off on last.fm, but they still haven't added their comeback to Spotify :chickill:
I have only included the songs that were released this month.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most Played Song: ONEUS - Valkyrie (430 plays)
Most Played Album: ONEUS - Light Us (1,161 plays)

Most Played Boy Group/ Soloist: ONEUS
Most Played Girl Group/ Soloist: Favorite
​
  1. ONEUS - Valkyrie
  2. ONEUS - Red Thread
  3. ONEUS - Eye Contact
  4. ONEUS - Hero
  5. ONEUS - ZigZag
  6. ATEEZ - Promise
  7. ATEEZ - Say My Name
  8. ATEEZ - HALA HALA
  9. ATEEZ - Desire
  10. ATEEZ - Light
  11. N.Flying - WINTER WINTER
  12. Gfriend - Sunrise
  13. Favorite - Fancy
  14. Apink - %%(Eung Eung)
  15. N.Flying - Rooftop
  16. Favorite - LOCA
  17. Favorite - Hush
  18. Astro - All Night
  19. HUTA - YA
  20. m.o.n.t - Pain in the Rain
  21. GFriend - You are not Alone
  22. Seventeen - Good to Me
  23. Roh Taehyun - I Wanna Know
  24. VERIVERY - Ringringring
  25. GFriend - Our Secret
  26. IMFACT - Only U
  27. Dreamcatcher - Over The Sky
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
LOCA and Only U cannot be that low :chickill:

Other than that, amazing list.
Fancy was my favorite out of their new album, actually
And yeah, I am pretty sure that I listened to Only U more than this, but I think last.fm was flopping at the time and it was not getting scrobbled :chickill:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I see Eung Eung so I am happy with this list :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread