Teaser 2023 Girls’ Generation-Oh!GG SEASON’S GREETINGS CONCEPT TRAILER VER.2 #GirlsGenerationOhGG (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

2023 Girls’ Generation-Oh!GG SEASON’S GREETINGS CONCEPT TRAILER VER.2 #GirlsGenerationOhGGig im wondering season they're greeting SONEs for, n the 1st/previous trailer was in late decenber almist 2 mths ago-oh well #nospeculation pls
@Sone
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Instead of this I'd rather have music... SM sucks.
Do u think oh!gg will hv a better chance of a cb under hybe? Or will taeyeon, sunny, hyoyeon, yuri n yoona re-sign/not re-sign in august 2023 when contracts are presumably over?(ig tae, sunny, n yoona probably re-sign/reup contracts but for full oh:gg i fear rpt of gfriend splitting into vivuz n others-so yuri n hyoyeon end up somewhere else???:pepecry1::pepecry2::pepelook:

I dont rlly fully understand why sooyoung n seohyun left SM, less so seohyun n moreso sooyoung.:sicacry:see my sig to understand iv compartmentalized my brain to avoid discombobulating
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I think OhGG is doomed under hybe... Just like Girls Gen was murdered by SM...
As a goldenstar i disagree with the second part. But i recognise not everyone shares the same as my belief of wat ruined Girls Gen.

If u believe differently i subscribe to live n let live, n agree to disagree.:sicatape::sicacry::shamesica:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
As a goldenstar i disagree with the second part. But i recognise not everyone shares the same as my belief of wat ruined Girls Gen.

If u believe differently i subscribe to live n let live, n agree to disagree.:sicatape::sicacry::shamesica:
I honestly don't know, girls gen was gone years before I heard their music:pepecry1:All I really know is rumors and that things were sour before contracts ended. Sadily many groups get ruined by bad management, greed and arrogance. I don't know if that's what did Girls Gen in but it seems likely. Hopefully I'm wrong becuase many other groups have done well. But OhGG! has done so little why would they stick around?
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Why are they so badass?!??!?!?! They've extended the Run Devil Run concept!!!!!! :: shocked gasp! ::: Kidding.

I'm ready!!! Yes, I know it's for a season's greetings and not(?) a comeback; but, it's still exciting!
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I honestly don't know, girls gen was gone years before I heard their music:pepecry1:All I really know is rumors and that things were sour before contracts ended. Sadily many groups get ruined by bad management, greed and arrogance. I don't know if that's what did Girls Gen in but it seems likely. Hopefully I'm wrong becuase many other groups have done well. But OhGG! has done so little why would they stick around?
Its too complicated to post in a oh!gg thread wat all i think about the story of wat happened to girls gen, n how i compartmentalize my brain into 3 parts-sica/ot9/0t8-no overlapping n self destroy my brain.

I first knew gg in 2009 from gee.then intermittently in 2010/2011 n 2012/2013 with tts, 2014 where it all came to a fracture, 2017 when i read abt a different split but only out of SM not gg this time.all along i dint stan or follow closely.

Until early 2018 when i allasudden stanned ot9, knowing bits n pieces thruout the yrs, followed closely oh!gg/girls for rest, yuri solo debut, fancams of taecon+sicafancon on my birthday n iv been unwavering ever since-with caveat of thinking thing then a different thing, until now im holding 3 different impossible views incompatible but i just hv to do so to be sane/not break my brain
:sicatape: :sicacry::shamesica:
But everyone else can believe as they will, i just might not agree(unless its @/villageidiot and @/arieam
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread