- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,055
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
maybe he can't afford to?why don't you just go if you wanna go..![]()
actually nvm we're not going to my uncle's until Octoberoh, to go to a K-pop concert on my fourth KPS anniversary would be so epic! Then I'd have two thread ideas - anniversary and the fact that I'm ghoing! All I'df have to do is another thread or the card challenge and I'd be golden!
I wouldn't be so quick to judge... there are other reasons, like out of state, can't afford it, too late to Ticketmaster or wherever you get K-pop tickets...or maybe bcs he's a fake fan??![]()
or maybe bcs he's too lazy to go the concert venueI wouldn't be so quick to judge... there are other reasons, like out of state, can't afford it, too late to Ticketmaster or wherever you get K-pop tickets...
I can't afford it. And I'd feel weird being so old.why don't you just go if you wanna go..![]()
you don't need to feel weird, it's just like a grandfather who's being proud of his grandchildrensI can't afford it. And I'd feel weird being so old.![]()
Omg give me some credit.... daughters NOT grand daughters!you don't need to feel weird, it's just like a grandfather who's being proud of his grandchildrens![]()