Photo 🚩2024 Weeekly Grand America Tour <WU(Weeekly University)>🚩 in September! (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wanna go too, but the only city east of the Mississippi they're going to is NYC, and that's a good two-hour flight froim here.

eta scratch that - Orlkando! My uncle and his wife live an hour from there!
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh, to go to a K-pop concert on my fourth KPS anniversary would be so epic! Then I'd have two thread ideas - anniversary and the fact that I'm ghoing! All I'df have to do is another thread or the card challenge and I'd be golden!
 
  • Love
Reactions: kimsguardian

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh, to go to a K-pop concert on my fourth KPS anniversary would be so epic! Then I'd have two thread ideas - anniversary and the fact that I'm ghoing! All I'df have to do is another thread or the card challenge and I'd be golden!
actually nvm we're not going to my uncle's until October :pepecry1: I got my months confused bc we're going out of town two months bacmk to back.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: kimsguardian

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
or maybe bcs he's a fake fan?? :jenniesmug:
I wouldn't be so quick to judge... there are other reasons, like out of state, can't afford it, too late to Ticketmaster or wherever you get K-pop tickets...
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,060
Reactions Received
59,234
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
487,887
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
I wouldn't be so quick to judge... there are other reasons, like out of state, can't afford it, too late to Ticketmaster or wherever you get K-pop tickets...
or maybe bcs he's too lazy to go the concert venue :kannasip:

anyway it's okay to judge that man, he's used to it :taesip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread