Tourney 24 Hours vs Tail - R1 Sunmi Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ooh that's a hard choice. I like all Sunmi songs tbh, one of my favorite solo artists. I've only listened to Tail once so far but I really liked it!~ Sunmi never disappoints. That being said, I think i'll vote for 24hours just because it's been out for longer and I've listened to it a lot more. It also has one of my favorite choreographies and you can't deny that it's an iconic song.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
24 hours.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
24 hours forever iconic
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread