✨🖤✨✨🖤✨2K Posts Yeet✨🖤✨✨🖤 (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
hopefully Google cooperates this time :pikagun:

Anyways, I felt like doing an anon and since I just hit 2k, I thought why not.

Just click on the gif, use the Light Theme, and ask away~
5CD84953-C1CC-4398-82E4-3C5C86EF40F3.gif

Rise House Targaryen,
mysteric
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
spammed a few questions <3

also congrats :nekolove:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Why is Targaryen the superiour house?
Since we got the graphics queen @bulletproof
We got the pink aesthetics queen @kuroyuri
We got the DoTae ship builder @Jimimis
We got the ever so sweet @Xeulgi
And the endearing @Yeontae
:pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Do you prefer movies or tv shows?
TV shows. They’re literally made for binge watching, and I only binge watch. Plus, they’re usually longer, which means that the plot is usually more complex and the characters more fleshed out.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i have the superior theme here so not going to use the link :joshmeh:

Congratz for 2k, getting to that idol stage and not being noobie rookie anymore.

watcha favorite bsides from f(x)?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
i have the superior theme here so not going to use the link :joshmeh:

Congratz for 2k, getting to that idol stage and not being noobie rookie anymore.

watcha favorite bsides from f(x)?
i ignored the theme part:jenniesmug: dark theme for life
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
What other groups do you stan beside f(x)?
Soshi, but they’re also dead :pandasad:
Dreamcatcher is the newest addition of my list
NCT is really on and off for me, but I’m currently going back into my NCT phase
Red Velvet, although I haven’t been enjoying recent releases as much
IOI is actually dead TT
FAKY is literally the Japanese f(x)
Keyakizaka46 gosh I love them
BananaLemon 🍌🍋💜
E-Girls I’m not too familiar with but I still love them
7SENSES!!
SNH48 is cool too
Sing too ig

EXO, WJSN, Blackpink, etc used to be on the list
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
watcha favorite bsides from f(x)?
Ending Page is my life fite me :chickill:
Love Paper Heart, Snapshot, Goodbye Summer, Beautiful Stranger, Cash Me Out, Diamond, Glitter, and Rude Love too
Edit: and Butterfly
Edit 2.0: I forgot Dracula wtf?
 
Last edited:

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Is purple your favorite color?
Actually, no I have a lot. Purple just matches f(x)’s official colour, as I told @yerewenseuljoy earlier today.
I love pretty much everything but oranges, dulls, and pures if those make sense
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread