✨🖤✨✨🖤✨2K Posts Yeet✨🖤✨✨🖤 (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
watcha favorite bsides from f(x)?
Ending Page is my life fite me :chickill:
Love Paper Heart, Snapshot, Goodbye Summer, Beautiful Stranger, Cash Me Out, Diamond, Glitter, and Rude Love too
Edit: and Butterfly
Good picks, but again despite theme one uses, they cannot go wrong with Pink Tape and 4 Walls :sakUwu:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
ugh you have that iconic gif. im gonna save it when i get tired of xiaojun. what your favorite fx album? your red velvet bias? fx bias?
Ik I saved it for you <3

Overall I love 4Walls the most, but Pink Tape has its gems aka Ending Page
i just realized that i gave myself away with the xiaojun comment. sometimes im astonished at my own idiocy. :jisoosmh:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
i cant believe how much we have in common. i was awarded the "quick thinker" of my school in first grade and cause it was easy for me to remember everything during tests, i just kinda started slacking off. it worked in elementary and middle school but definitely not a good idea in high school, especially when it comes to math. it became the subject i was the most good at to the class i struggle the most in. :sadcat::sanathink:
this is literally the struggle of being smart as a kid.
I honestly wish that I was a C student when I was younger so that I would at least have decent work ethics:yolk:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
i just realized that i gave myself away with the xiaojun comment. sometime im astonished at my own idiocy. :jisoosmh:
no it’s fine I actually figured it out at the gif part lmao
You were the only one to have expressed interest in it ever since I changed my dp
 
Last edited:

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Mojito is superior. cant believe reveluvs slept on that bop. :sj_weary:
Mojito is a bop, and is one of the songs that got my sister to like RV, but You Better Know>>>>>>>>>>
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
would you say that you're part of the "inner circle" of kps?
No? I know a lot of people from akp, and since I kind of am *really* jobless, I hang around and have inside jokes with a lot of them.
My pm feature actually gets never used outside of the House convos
Basically, I know mostly everyone, but I’m close with no one
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread