Appreciation 2nd Gen BG Go To's (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
My Go To songs when randomly listening on YT:





not a go to but still an inspirational one in my opinion

​
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
All are good and I really like but One Shot is just legendary :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
and we can't forget EXO either but they're still one of my ults sooooooo
same. I was just shopping and Run started playing via my headphones not the store radio... and I forgot how much I like that Exo song :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
same. I was just shopping and Run started playing via my headphones not the store radio... and I forgot how much I like that Exo song :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove:
same with me and thunder, i was going over the Overdose mini and I was like hot damn that song :junweary:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread