News 2PM's Ok Taecyeon is getting married next spring. (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,355
Reactions Received
53,164
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,568
Gender
Female


​
Hello. This is 2PM’s Ok Taecyeon.

I wanted to share my news first with my fans, who have always cared for and supported me, before anyone else, which is why I’ve picked up my pen [to write this letter].

It’s already been 19 years since I debuted as a member of 2PM. Starting with the program “Superstar Survival” at the age of 19 up until now, I was able to come this far because you were always with me every step of the way. I felt it was my duty to share my news first with all of you, who have always cherished and supported me.

I have promised to spend the rest of my life with one person who has understood and trusted me for a long time. We plan to walk the path of life together while becoming pillars of support for one another in the future.

Once again, I would like to sincerely thank everyone who has supported me with an unchanging heart and made it possible for me to become the person I am today. You don’t know how much strength your love and support has given me, to the extent where I can’t fully express it in words alone.
I will continue to do my utmost to repay your love and trust in the future as a member of 2PM, as an actor, and as your Taecyeon.

Please take care of your health in this weather, which has suddenly turned cold, and I sincerely thank you for reading this long letter.

Sincerely, Ok Taecyeon

soompi
​


@Hottest​
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,489
Reactions Received
18,186
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,606
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Congrats to him! I didn't realize he was nearly 40. Hopefully Hottest are all very supportive for him.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread