Appreciation 3,000 Messages Heh (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
After nearly a year and a half of being on KS, I've finally hit 3,000 messages! It took a while, I know, but still. I wanted to make a big appreciation post, but my time is very limited lately so I decided not to (I'll probably do that once my 2 year anniversary comes around).


So, in honor of this occasion, all I ask of you is to stream Lilili Yabbay and stan Seventeen. That is all, lol.



Have a good day everyone. <3

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations hun
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread