- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
After nearly a year and a half of being on KS, I've finally hit 3,000 messages! It took a while, I know, but still. I wanted to make a big appreciation post, but my time is very limited lately so I decided not to (I'll probably do that once my 2 year anniversary comes around).
So, in honor of this occasion, all I ask of you is to stream Lilili Yabbay and stan Seventeen. That is all, lol.
Have a good day everyone. <3
So, in honor of this occasion, all I ask of you is to stream Lilili Yabbay and stan Seventeen. That is all, lol.
Have a good day everyone. <3