- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
You still bought it though, right?I am glad for them but didn't really like Endless Night ...
No ... I have many CDs on my buying list that are more important, as I can't find them on streaming servicesYou still bought it though, right?![]()
What's more important than getting Dreamcatcher their first Korean win?No ... I have many CDs on my buying list that are more important, as I can't find them on streaming services![]()
some albums of my underrated jpop idols that I really want to get ...What's more important than getting Dreamcatcher their first Korean win?Every Korean/Japanese single/album helps them in the long run.
![]()
And The Handmaiden DVD which I have recommended 10,000 times and no one has bothered to watch, right?some albums of my underrated jpop idols that I really want to get ...![]()
And The Handmaiden DVD which I have recommended 10,000 times and no one has bothered to watch, right?![]()