Appreciation 3 versions of Dreamcatcher's Endless Night conquering all genre current top chart on CDJapan (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so proud of them. this is amazing
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
You still bought it though, right? :sakUwu:
No ... I have many CDs on my buying list that are more important, as I can't find them on streaming services :wimwim:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
No ... I have many CDs on my buying list that are more important, as I can't find them on streaming services :wimwim:
What's more important than getting Dreamcatcher their first Korean win? :umjicry: Every Korean/Japanese single/album helps them in the long run. :icgyu:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
What's more important than getting Dreamcatcher their first Korean win? :umjicry: Every Korean/Japanese single/album helps them in the long run. :icgyu:
some albums of my underrated jpop idols that I really want to get ... :yolk:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
And The Handmaiden DVD which I have recommended 10,000 times and no one has bothered to watch, right? :wimwim:
:haylul: Too busy right now haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread