Appreciation 30 Day K-Pop Challenge (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
NCT 127
I love all units but I have to pick one, I'm going for 127.
Their concepts are so great, especially the futuristic/dystopian concepts that question our society or show a part of it in an exaggerated way
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
iKON

the boys are my everything. the feelings and appreciation I have for them are insane
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
BTS

My UBs and the group that I stan since 2013.


Their music resonates with me in many ways, it’s a great overview of Korean society and youth but their music is also very universal.
Theirs lyrics are great, full of witty puns and poetic.
Theirs songs are often comforting and have a strong emotional charge.

Their discography is gold and very diverse. Over the year they tried Hip-Hop, rap, dance, R&B, country, pop, ballads, rock, moonbathon, EXO rock, light trap, light dubstep, EDM,
Latin-flavored Pop, urban, Jazz rap...

The members are so talented : three amazing rappers, three dancing kings, a vocal line who conveys a lot of emotions when they are singing.
The members take part in the writing/producing of theirs songs and the rap lines already released masterpieces with theirs mixtapes.

They share an ingenious bond and all love each other.

Theirs personalities are so likable and they are hilarious to watch in theirs own variety shows or in Bon Voyage.

I summarized but I have a lot more things to say about them.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
EXO

Absolutely nothing is impossible for them. You want acapella in a dance song? Bit of reggae? A ballad to cry your eyes out to? A sub-unit with a decent sized discography of their own to tour with? A song for Star Wars? EXO have that and an absolute ton more. They also have the heavenly trio of Ksoo, Jongdae and Baekhyun that balance perfectly with the others’ voices. I’ve been with them since their pre-debut teaser era, and have zero plans to stop stanning.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Super Junior
They are the example of kpop large boy groups
1581878691596.png


A collection of guys who can do all the entertainment needs.
Death, chaos , and tumult deifying and still relevant. Not bad for a project group.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
BTS

The kpop group that actually got me into kpop really deep. Even though I dropped most boygroups from actually stanning, I do still love their music and bop to it every now and then

:sj_weary:
That's my boy :sj_weary:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
To actually answer the question, it's BTS (obvi)
Their style, their music, the way they market and communicate is perfect for me. Their music is versatile and I just fell really hard for them for so many years
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
A.C.E

I was debating on putting BTS, but I decided A.C.E in the end. I've stanned them since predebut when I was watching one of the busking videos. I just remember knowing that these guys were pure talent and that I had to stan them. I remember their debut in 2017 and although it wasn't my favourite thing ever, I still supported and the song really grew on me as well. I saw them on various survival shows and win them as well. I was there for their Undercover era when they got really popular as well. I've been there every step of the way and it's been amazing watching the boys grow so they'll always hold a special place in my heart. <3
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
BTS

The kpop group that actually got me into kpop really deep. Even though I dropped most boygroups from actually stanning, I do still love their music and bop to it every now and then

:sj_weary:
My prayers have been answered.
suanod.gif
Baechi finally admits that he is an army :maheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread