- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I am cheap and lazy so Bermuda Triangle BUT I really love Any Song too!best zico song ?
As you should beI am a Day hater and @nadia lover
I had a feeling that you would feel that wayAs you should be![]()
Aw you didn't say you wanted love...if I had known that I would've blocked you a long time ago.let me love you
Aw you didn't say you wanted love...if I had known that I would've blocked you a long time ago.
![]()
And I like you tooI had a feeling that you would feel that way
it's one of the reasons I like you!
![]()
![]()
What's after like?And I like you too![]()
YOUUU AND I ITS MORE THAN LIKEWhat's after like?![]()
Autopsy of Jane DoeCan you recommend me some good scary movies for Spooktober![]()
Watch her reject you again
Come on...you don't actually love me!