37k Reactions so AMA! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I wanted to copy the lovely @Day

Ask me Anything.
If you have not met me....then hello.
I am old.
I am gold.
I am a Day hater and @nadia lover

ASK ME ANYTHING YOU PUNKS
and celebrate this milestone....

Screen Shot 2023-10-21 at 7.14.53 PM.png


i am special.
:sakUwu: :sakUwu: :sakUwu:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Can you recommend me some good scary movies for Spooktober :pepechill:
Autopsy of Jane Doe
The Thing (1982)
ANYTHING by Jordan Peele (Personally NOPE put me on edge and same with US)
Annabelle: creation

...WHY AM I BLANKING ON MY FAVORITE HORROR
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread