Video 4 days until “All Night”! Who’s ready? (feat Rei & Yujin) (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Lovely ladies!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,733
Reactions Received
44,346
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,538
so... you believe it now :hmmm:
Actually I'm very confused.

The song they been singing is All Night by Icona Pop? Which you said they'll definitely release but I said wont.

But then now they're singing this song... A collab with Saweetie also called All Night which you're saying will come in 3 days?
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,742
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Actually I'm very confused.

The song they been singing is All Night by Icona Pop? Which you said they'll definitely release but I said wont.

But then now they're singing this song... A collab with Saweetie also called All Night which you're saying will come in 3 days?
:pandanoreaction:what are you talking, they will release All night by IVE feat Saweetie and its all part of the same song
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread