Photo 4 down... 4 more to go (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship



I can't deal with this. I'm too sensitive these days so I literally have tears right now. I love them so much. I'm so emotional right now.

Come cry with me @Exo-L

​
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Oops we both posted at the same time
Current mood: :sadcat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oops we both posted at the same time
Current mood: :sadcat:
@Moderator Sorry for the extra work, but can one of you please either delete this thread or merge it with the other one please? Thank you!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't even explain how emotional this is making me. I seriously love these boys so much. And they really proved their loyalty with this. They really don't care what the haters say anymore and I love them for it. I'm so glad to see their bond. I also feel so proud by how much they have grown as a team. Honestly, I always say it but EXO's place in my heart is different. I literally grew up and matured with them. I was still a teen when they first debuted and now I'm a full grown adult.

Lol I don't know why I'm so emotional today... I guess stress makes me more sensitive to everything. These boys are just so precious. This is making me reminisce my baby days lol. I can't wait until their military days are over and we can finally see them promote together again. I will wait.

@Exo-L come cry with us :pepecry1:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wait I just found out that Minseok will be discharged in 2 months and Kyungsoo in 3...!!! WHAT? Time literally FLIES!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait I just found out that Minseok will be discharged in 2 months and Kyungsoo in 3...!!! WHAT? Time literally FLIES!
Same reaction. Time indeed flew by.
Say what you want but EXO are very loyal to each other and I love that about them. They have each other's backs through everything.
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and Suzy

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Moderator Sorry for the extra work, but can one of you please either delete this thread or merge it with the other one please? Thank you!
I merged the two
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´m so sad to see him go. he is such a charmer and a brilliant singer. But I´m so happy to see that they gave him a proper goodbye and they are standing by him in those difficult times. I wish him the best.

BTW, was anyone worried after the interview "Hello: Behind the Scenes"? He looked so careful, so sad, so different?
I really hope he will come back, perhaps even a bit refreshed? He had been drugged through mud those past months, I can´t imagine the stress.

Still, he is the winner ♥. A beautiful wife and a beautiful daughter and loyal fans awaiting for his return. ♥

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm sad but their cute tradition of rubbing each others bald heads makes me happy.
Its going to be funny when its Chanyeol though cause he's going to have to bend down lmao
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
omg it seems like just yesterday xiumin was heading off to the military :sadcat: time really runs away, doesn't it?

also love how they're completely covering Chen's hair but with everyone else you can see a little haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread