4th gen have completely ruined the word "it girl" and "it boy" for me (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Like holy SHIT did the ppl of twitter see the term used once, assume what it meant and just RUN WITH IT!
They making whole compilations about 4th gen it boys where every group center from the nuguest nugu is mentioned!

Seolhyun did not appear on every other billboard in Korea for the title of It Girl/Boy be reduced to Center of the group!

I cannot even explain how much it annoys me whenever I see ppl just throwing the term around!
It irritate me to no end!
 
Joined
17 October 2020
Messages
20
Reactions Received
41
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Like holy SHIT did the ppl of twitter see the term used once, assume what it meant and just RUN WITH IT!
They making whole compilations about 4th gen it boys where every group center from the nuguest nugu is mentioned!

Seolhyun did not appear on every other billboard in Korea for the title of It Girl/Boy be reduced to Center of the group!

I cannot even explain how much it annoys me whenever I see ppl just throwing the term around!
It irritate me to no end!
can i ask you the names that you saw being thrown around with "it girl/boy".......i dont use twitter ...so ima kinda curious...
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
can i ask you the names that you saw being thrown around with "it girl/boy".......i dont use twitter ...so ima kinda curious...
I've seen it said more about the boys than the girls, but for the boys it's like.... Yeojun of txt (Pretty sure Moa's are the ones who started the whole mess & I see 'em do it the most) SKZ's Hyunjin, ATEEZ's San and quite a few more
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I've seen it said more about the boys than the girls, but for the boys it's like.... Yeojun of txt (Pretty sure Moa's are the ones who started the whole mess & I see 'em do it the most) SKZ's Hyunjin, ATEEZ's San and quite a few more
a lot of time the it girl edits are just the editor's biases + Joy and Doyeon
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
a lot of time the it girl edits are just the editor's biases + Joy and Doyeon
I think with ITZY they tend to put Ryujin as well more often than not
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Just fans using hyperbole, I don't mind it. As long as people don't take it seriously and just use it as a meme, no harm done.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Just fans using hyperbole, I don't mind it. As long as people don't take it seriously and just use it as a meme, no harm done.
This is ppl on twt we talking about.... Do you think they are able to take anything not seriously?
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
This is the world we live in now. Where EVERYONE has to be a winner cause for God Sakes we cant hurt anyone's feelings by leaving them out of the conversation.

I'm surprised every NFL team isn't rewarded a Super Bowl trophy cause it's bad PR to label someone the loser.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah people pick up stuff on twitter and just run with it. I don't mind it much but it gets kind of silly when you see people taking it seriously
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
This is the world we live in now. Where EVERYONE has to be a winner cause for God Sakes we cant hurt anyone's feelings by leaving them out of the conversation.

I'm surprised every NFL team isn't rewarded a Super Bowl trophy cause it's bad PR to label someone the loser.
^THIS^
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is the world we live in now. Where EVERYONE has to be a winner cause for God Sakes we cant hurt anyone's feelings by leaving them out of the conversation.

I'm surprised every NFL team isn't rewarded a Super Bowl trophy cause it's bad PR to label someone the loser.
And we all know hurting somebody elses feelings is a crime worthy of cancelling in todays society!
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread