⑤ⓚ ⓟⓞⓢⓣⓢ (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
light or dark mode?
you know I'm dark all the way!

do you have any pets?
nope rip lol

stan sunwoo
@Vikki :seokeyes:

what's your next goal?
10K posts I guess?

C O N G R A T S
:queen:
This wasnt me I swear :wat:
Reveal yourself whoever it is I need a fellow Sunwoo stan
Unless you mean the Boyz Sunwoo
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: lexus and kuro

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
1. You forget the Targaryen queen :seokeyes:
2. I tried to send questions but it says I need permission
3. Congrats :lovelycooky:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1. You forget the Targaryen queen :seokeyes:
2. I tried to send questions but it says I need permission
3. Congrats :lovelycooky:
IM SO SORRY
I updated the link what? some questions came in?
let me doublecheck
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and kuro

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
IM SERIOUSLY SO SORRY
here, you can choose my next aesthetic color:

black, blue, or purple
purple purple purple:lovelycooky:
you're forgiven now
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lexus and kuro

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
itzy and idle badges WOULD be killer....
:nekolove: I LOBE YOU TOO <3
oh yeah
and purple is always superiour, just like house Targaryen:sanapray:
purple you :nekolove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lexus and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: kuro and lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread