Game 5 Letters. (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
The first user (me) will post 5 letters and the next user will make an acronym with the letters and leave their own set of letters.

EX:
USER 1:

I H A L D

USER 2:
I Hope All Letters Dive

N E O P R

USER 3:
Never Eat Open Pickles Ripe

And so on...

I'll Start:

W F L A F​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Two Wonderful Interesting Cool Exams

H E A R T
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread