- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh β‘
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@TaeTime
@Yolks
@Vikki
@DrowningFishy
@melancholia
@SeonghwaChangbin
@kodoku
@PinkPrincess
@emanresu
@maruif
@WekImeki
@Panda
@Hajima
@Hallybell
@Baechu
@Mangoey
@Reo
@kuro
@SeonghwaChangbin
@OnlyCalB
@SakinoSweety
@itzybitzyblink
@kodoku
@HopeOnTheStreet
@AmericanDANISH
@Darjeeling
@TwentyOneJongdae
@Vikki
@MrsJimin
@XMate
@DrowningFishy
@Chahee
@Hallybell
@maruif
@Jimin
@Pilot
@la_mort_pour_vous
@Pigeon
@kuro
@Kiseki
@Queen
@yminsane
@mysteric
@Andrea
@Soleski
@NASA
@arieam
@RainbowDevil
@mirella
@Darjeeling
@Izz
@Hajima
@SteviSone
@messagetyper
@TaeTime
@Yolks
@Vikki
@DrowningFishy
@melancholia
@SeonghwaChangbin
@kodoku
@PinkPrincess
@emanresu
@maruif
@WekImeki
@Panda
@Hajima
@Hallybell
@Baechu
@Mangoey
@Reo
@kuro
@SeonghwaChangbin
@OnlyCalB
@SakinoSweety
@itzybitzyblink
@kodoku
@HopeOnTheStreet
@AmericanDANISH
@Darjeeling
@TwentyOneJongdae
@Vikki
@MrsJimin
@XMate
@DrowningFishy
@Chahee
@Hallybell
@maruif
@Jimin
@Pilot
@la_mort_pour_vous
@Pigeon
@kuro
@Kiseki
@Queen
@yminsane
@mysteric
@Andrea
@Soleski
@NASA
@arieam
@RainbowDevil
@mirella
@Darjeeling
@Izz
@Hajima
@SteviSone
@messagetyper
The first user (me) will post 5 letters and the next user will make an acronym with the letters and leave their own set of letters.
EX:
USER 1:
I H A L D
USER 2:
I Hope All Letters Dive
N E O P R
USER 3:
Never Eat Open Pickles Ripe
And so on...
EX:
USER 1:
I H A L D
USER 2:
I Hope All Letters Dive
N E O P R
USER 3:
Never Eat Open Pickles Ripe
And so on...
I'll Start:
W F L A F