- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
It's basically the equivalent of 😬i cant see the picture lolz
OkayIt's basically the equivalent of 😬
I see, here are the groups and idols in case you wanted to knowOkay
I'm very far from into boygroups, I just recently heard of 3 VAV BTS and stray kids.... not net or nct or something its called
niceI see, here are the groups and idols in case you wanted to know
1. Hoppipolla
2. Ten and Winwin from WayV (subunit of NCT)
3. SF9 (one of the best boy groups of all time)
4. Super One is an album by SuperM
5. Changmin (2AM), Yoseob (Beast), Jonghyun (SHINee), Junsu (2PM)
I'll check it outnice
Check out StayC... they had a comeback today
It was nice. I like bright songs like that. The one with orange hair is so gorgeousThank you!
They are underrated rookiesss!
Her name is Sieunnnnn!It was nice. I like bright songs like that. The one with orange hair is so gorgeous
Not sure if you're interested in bgs at all but A.C.E just had a comeback with a similar vibe. They are my ult group
Nice name she's gotHer name is Sieunnnnn!
I will maybe check it out when i have some headphones, when my roommate isnt sleeping
yes!Nice name she's got
If you do check it out make sure to tell me what you think. Just drop a message on my profile and we can chat it up![]()
I still watch this every so often cause it's just that good!