Appreciation 5 moments I think every kpop fan should know about (2 Viewers)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Okay
I'm very far from into boygroups, I just recently heard of 3 VAV BTS and stray kids.... not net or nct or something its called
I see, here are the groups and idols in case you wanted to know

1. Hoppipolla
2. Ten and Winwin from WayV (subunit of NCT)
3. SF9 (one of the best boy groups of all time :kittylove:)
4. Super One is an album by SuperM
5. Changmin (2AM), Yoseob (Beast), Jonghyun (SHINee), Junsu (2PM)
 

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
I see, here are the groups and idols in case you wanted to know

1. Hoppipolla
2. Ten and Winwin from WayV (subunit of NCT)
3. SF9 (one of the best boy groups of all time :kittylove:)
4. Super One is an album by SuperM
5. Changmin (2AM), Yoseob (Beast), Jonghyun (SHINee), Junsu (2PM)
nice
Check out StayC... they had a comeback today
 

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
It was nice. I like bright songs like that. The one with orange hair is so gorgeous :excitedmarch:

Not sure if you're interested in bgs at all but A.C.E just had a comeback with a similar vibe. They are my ult group :llama_squish:

Her name is Sieunnnnn!
I will maybe check it out when i have some headphones, when my roommate isnt sleeping
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread