5 reasons why you should stan Eyedi (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena





​



There's your 5 reasons right there as to why you should stan Eyedi :sakUwu:


Eyedi is a talented vocalist who participates in the song writing and composing of all her songs and she's also disgustingly underrated!!! A girl of this talent should've blown up... She even finished 5th on MixNine!!

She's also a frigging visual (that slightly reminds me of IU)



Stage Name: Eyedi (아이디)
Real Name: Nam Yoo Jin (남유진)
Birthday: December 8, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Blood Type: A
FaceBook: eyedicamp
Instagram: eyedi_camp
VLive: Eyedi
YouTube: nameyo1

Eyedi Facts:
-She participated in MixNine (ranked 5th).
-Her nicknames are Nam YooDing and Ppangsuni.
-She has a comfortable and stylish fashion sense.
-Her visuals resemble IU.
-She was an idol trainee but decided to debut solo instead.
-She modeled for a global fashion brand.


Stan talent. Stan Eyedi :sanapray:​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes, what an underappreciated queen :sj_weary:
I was super taken by surprise when Caffeine dropped, and then later when &New released I knew I had to check out everything she's done before and came across all these songs. So good and so pretty :sj_weary:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I really love her music and her voice is just lovely. I was obsessed with &New all of 2019.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I really like Best Mistake and Caffeine, I'll have to check out more of her stuff when I can. :pandaamazed:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread