- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
MINI APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOWFineit’s so hard to remember who’s sensitive and who’s not
MINI APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOWFineit’s so hard to remember who’s sensitive and who’s not
well disbanding isn't something i joke about so i don't appreciate it being used as some sort of joke about a group i care about, that has come close to disbanding many times already due to company mismanagement.ok whoa whoa, calm down both of you
can't tell whether somebody is joking, but either way, mini didn't mean to do anything
i'm dealing with a lot of shit in my life at the moment. i shouldn't have even come in one of these threads tbhFineit’s so hard to remember who’s sensitive and who’s not
I'm really sorry she took it so far, I try so hard to tell herwell disbanding isn't something i joke about so i don't appreciate it being used as some sort of joke about a group i care about, that has come close to disbanding many times already due to company mismanagement.
thank you, really, please@taemkittenI won’t talk about anyone disbanding to you anymore
I'm so so sorry omgi'm dealing with a lot of shit in my life at the moment. i shouldn't have even come in one of these threads tbh
you two are fine. i am sensitive.I'm so so sorry omg
grandma I'm so sorry
this was unprofessional by all means
don't say that, a joke is not one to everybody, we should be more considerate of others so this doesn't happen againyou two are fine. i am sensitive.
and since i currently am even more sensitive, it was my fault for coming into a thread and tossing heavy-handed jokes out if i couldn't take something someone else deemed a joke back
Go annoy a mod![]()
Please don'twhy don't you annoy ANY staff member?
oh wait, you already are
M E
Child, I will hit you with that ban hammer 🔨Found the perfect target
I can weaken anybody with the power of the ban hammer.you cannot weaken me!
You cannot weaken the power of my alts!I can weaken anybody with the power of the ban hammer.![]()
how?? omg when did this happen. well congrats.
I can ban those too.You cannot weaken the power of my alts!