56 days until... (1 Viewer)

Are you watching Game of Thrones?


  • Total voters
    10

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
The last season of GoT :llama_prance:


It's gonna be EPIC
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I am sad that it is ending, i expect them to expand on it, maybe a side story about robert's rebellion, a whole new story about yi ti etc.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm happy but sad at the same time :maheart:
true, same feeling here :maheart:
but right now I'm watching the show for the second time and it's still amazing and fascinating
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I am sad that it is ending, i expect them to expand on it, maybe a side story about robert's rebellion, a whole new story about yi ti etc.
they'll have a prequel about the history of the kingdoms, the white walkers etc.
not the same characters, but the same amazing world
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
they'll have a prequel about the history of the kingdoms, the white walkers etc.
not the same characters, but the same amazing world
A story about the Valyrian Freehold would be great, them crushing the ghiscari empire with hundreds of dragons.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is sooo exciting
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
A story about the Valyrian Freehold would be great, them crushing the ghiscari empire with hundreds of dragons.
here i posted about the prequel
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Maybe i could watch it? Idk, i promised myself to read the books but i've been on the second book for 2 years now :pepecry1:
you should definitely watch it
it's the best show I have ever seen
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Discipline

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
its not your mistake, they are so long :D
I read it twice, but I don't remember a thing anymore lol
In all honesty, I just haven't kept up with reading it lol, if i wanted to, i could finish each book in 3 days each. But I'm just extremely lazy and forget about it altogether, i'll try to get on top of it though!
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
ofc I will!
I am actually glad it will end, I found the books 6-7 years ago so I am really curious what will happen in the end and I don't think Martin will ever finish the books lol I don't believe him anymore
so I will watch it even if season 7 wasn't my favorite..
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
ofc I will!
I am actually glad it will end, I found the books 6-7 years ago so I am really curious what will happen in the end and I don't think Martin will ever finish the books lol I don't believe him anymore
so I will watch it even if season 7 wasn't my favorite..
I found the first book in/ard 1997/1998 n read the series a few times(last time a few years ago but didn't read until book five, maybe stuck at book two or three).
But I understand people not believing Martin will finish the books.
At least we have the books we've gotten n the Knight of Seven Kingdoms stories.
the stories are from about a hundred years ago n Aemon Targaryen appears in it.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I found the first book in/ard 1997/1998 n read the series a few times(last time a few years ago but didn't read until book five, maybe stuck at book two or three).
But I understand people not believing Martin will finish the books.
At least we have the books we've gotten n the Knight of Seven Kingdoms stories.
the stories are from about a hundred years ago n Aemon Targaryen appears in it.

Omg i love that book so much!! I read it a few years ago and forget a lot but it was so funny and interesting.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm so ready for it but I don't want it to end :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread