- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
The last season of GoT :llama_prance:
It's gonna be EPIC
It's gonna be EPIC
true, same feeling hereI'm happy but sad at the same time![]()
they'll have a prequel about the history of the kingdoms, the white walkers etc.I am sad that it is ending, i expect them to expand on it, maybe a side story about robert's rebellion, a whole new story about yi ti etc.
A story about the Valyrian Freehold would be great, them crushing the ghiscari empire with hundreds of dragons.they'll have a prequel about the history of the kingdoms, the white walkers etc.
not the same characters, but the same amazing world
here i posted about the prequelA story about the Valyrian Freehold would be great, them crushing the ghiscari empire with hundreds of dragons.
its not your mistake, they are so long :DMaybe i could watch it? Idk, i promised myself to read the books but i've been on the second book for 2 years now![]()
you should definitely watch itMaybe i could watch it? Idk, i promised myself to read the books but i've been on the second book for 2 years now![]()
In all honesty, I just haven't kept up with reading it lol, if i wanted to, i could finish each book in 3 days each. But I'm just extremely lazy and forget about it altogether, i'll try to get on top of it though!its not your mistake, they are so long :D
I read it twice, but I don't remember a thing anymore lol
I'll try lol, it will require having to buy the series since i don't have TV or the membership to watch ityou should definitely watch it
it's the best show I have ever seen
I found the first book in/ard 1997/1998 n read the series a few times(last time a few years ago but didn't read until book five, maybe stuck at book two or three).ofc I will!
I am actually glad it will end, I found the books 6-7 years ago so I am really curious what will happen in the end and I don't think Martin will ever finish the books lol I don't believe him anymore
so I will watch it even if season 7 wasn't my favorite..
I found the first book in/ard 1997/1998 n read the series a few times(last time a few years ago but didn't read until book five, maybe stuck at book two or three).
But I understand people not believing Martin will finish the books.
At least we have the books we've gotten n the Knight of Seven Kingdoms stories.
the stories are from about a hundred years ago n Aemon Targaryen appears in it.