News 6IRLY has been revealed as a fake group. (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Getting catfished...with a whole kpop group... :jisoosmh:
i thought it was just cheap noise marketing
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The good thing out of this is I found DayDream and I'm in love now

Cute ggs rise 2020 :queen:
 
Joined
18 March 2020
Messages
2
Reactions Received
6
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Here is the thread , some one figure out


I already suspicious of the comp name

Edit: I not sure any of that 6irly admin created more other accounts as a lot of people found out after this account created & exposed, more fake girl group account is created. Still don't understand the intention. Find this method to promote nugu gg is stupid.

edit 2: Anyway a lesson to learn, though still dislike this noise marketing method to promote nugu gg . Just one to say if we can't see pannchoa, Netizenbuzz, or pann talking about gp mentioning rumor trainees or potentional new gg where sources are from INSTIZ (a site w here KOREANS WILL TALK & LEAK ABOUT SOME TRAINEES INFO OF SOME COMPANY. (P.S I NOT SURE IT WORKS FOR NON-BIG3 COMP, BUT I THINK IS STILL DOES AS I HAVE SOMEONE I KNOW GOT TO KNOW SMALL COMP TRAINEES FROM SOME KPOP FORUM & THE INFO IS FROM INSTIZ), usually title is like " XXX company trainees"
 
Last edited:

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait really?? I was actually looking forward to them! :hayshook:

@MajestYerim They're fake?! :facepalm:
apparently
I'll cry in a corner for now

reason why I believed it despite the "rumors" was 1) I reverse searched members' pics and none of them came up and 2) Purple Beck was believed to be a scam/fake too but they're a legit group
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The good thing out of this is I found DayDream and I'm in love now

Cute ggs rise 2020 :queen:
I've been preaching for this gg since before their debut...
quietly...
They said they would drop an MV for Num Num soon so that's why I never posted the song
This is their MV teaser


YT Channel
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is :irenecrazy: I legit got excited
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
So I'm curious now who is in the the pics since they're debut idol level.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
what? omg I was excited about them tooo.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Anticipate Generation of Idol

Label: Mafia Records

First Member:



Stage Name: Irene (아이린)
Position: Leader
Birthday: March 4, 1998
Height: 160 cm (5’3″) (Official) / 158 cm (5’2″) (Approx. real height)*
Weight: 44 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Birth Place: Seoul, South Korea
Family: Parents, younger sibling
Instagram: @ireneisbae
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread