- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,154
- Reactions Received
- 46,817
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 180,876
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Ohh well I don't know too much about you tbh but I'll make some guessesthank you' Do you have any assumptions?
1) sort of. I can be shy around strangers, but once I get to know you, I'm a Chatty Cathy!Ohh well I don't know too much about you tbh but I'll make some guesses
- You're shy irl
- You discovered kpop on accident
- You look up to someone who is older than you in age and consider them a role model
- You moved at least once while in school
- You're artistic
- You'd like to learn another language
- You would like to travel to another country
Oh wow! These are cool facts about you!1) sort of. I can be shy around strangers, but once I get to know you, I'm a Chatty Cathy!
2) Yes! You must remember me talking about seeing that tweeted Namjoon pic. lol
3) Yes, my dad and Nick from BSB.
4) Yes, from Charlotte to Cincinnati in seventh grade. And yes, I was severely culture shocked - three feet of snow when, in Charlotte, it was sunny and no lower than 40! lol
5) Yes! I paint, write fanfics, and ofc make my own sigs!
6) I already am - Spanish. I can already hold a brief conversation, but I still need to work on it.
7) Yes, to the Bahamas!
2) Yes, they were! They were actually how I found out about TXT.Oh wow! These are cool facts about you!
1. I'm the same way, I have to get to know someone really well and then I'm really chatty
2. I don't remember that, then again my memory isn't exactly the most reliable thing, but that is super cool. I assume BTS was your first group?
3. Oh nice!
4. Oh I can imagine! I would be shocked to go somewhere where there isn't snow.
5. Ooo nice! I paint as well
6. do you know other languages besides English and Spanish?
7. That would be a cool trip!
I mostly stick with arcrylic paints but have tried water colours too. Wbu?2) Yes, they were! They were actually how I found out about TXT.
5) What medium/a do you use?
6) No, not really. I can intro myself/others and sing the birthday song and other random words/phrases in Korean, but that's about it. lol Like saranghae, borahae, juseyo, jaljayo, aniyo, ne (I love you, I purple you, please, goodnight, no, yes)
acrylic as well!I mostly stick with arcrylic paints but have tried water colours too. Wbu?
thanks! Did you ever see/agree to the trade I posted earlier today?