7,000 posts!!! (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm officially 70% of the way to 10k!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Tell me seven things you assume about me, and I'll tell you if you're right!
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
thank you' Do you have any assumptions?
Ohh well I don't know too much about you tbh but I'll make some guesses
  1. You're shy irl
  2. You discovered kpop on accident
  3. You look up to someone who is older than you in age and consider them a role model
  4. You moved at least once while in school
  5. You're artistic
  6. You'd like to learn another language
  7. You would like to travel to another country
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ohh well I don't know too much about you tbh but I'll make some guesses
  1. You're shy irl
  2. You discovered kpop on accident
  3. You look up to someone who is older than you in age and consider them a role model
  4. You moved at least once while in school
  5. You're artistic
  6. You'd like to learn another language
  7. You would like to travel to another country
1) sort of. I can be shy around strangers, but once I get to know you, I'm a Chatty Cathy!
2) Yes! You must remember me talking about seeing that tweeted Namjoon pic. lol
3) Yes, my dad and Nick from BSB.
4) Yes, from Charlotte to Cincinnati in seventh grade. And yes, I was severely culture shocked - three feet of snow when, in Charlotte, it was sunny and no lower than 40! lol
5) Yes! I paint, write fanfics, and ofc make my own sigs!
6) I already am - Spanish. I can already hold a brief conversation, but I still need to work on it.
7) Yes, to the Bahamas!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
1) sort of. I can be shy around strangers, but once I get to know you, I'm a Chatty Cathy!
2) Yes! You must remember me talking about seeing that tweeted Namjoon pic. lol
3) Yes, my dad and Nick from BSB.
4) Yes, from Charlotte to Cincinnati in seventh grade. And yes, I was severely culture shocked - three feet of snow when, in Charlotte, it was sunny and no lower than 40! lol
5) Yes! I paint, write fanfics, and ofc make my own sigs!
6) I already am - Spanish. I can already hold a brief conversation, but I still need to work on it.
7) Yes, to the Bahamas!
Oh wow! These are cool facts about you!
1. I'm the same way, I have to get to know someone really well and then I'm really chatty
2. I don't remember that, then again my memory isn't exactly the most reliable thing, but that is super cool. I assume BTS was your first group?
3. Oh nice!
4. Oh I can imagine! I would be shocked to go somewhere where there isn't snow.
5. Ooo nice! I paint as well
6. do you know other languages besides English and Spanish?
7. That would be a cool trip!
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh wow! These are cool facts about you!
1. I'm the same way, I have to get to know someone really well and then I'm really chatty
2. I don't remember that, then again my memory isn't exactly the most reliable thing, but that is super cool. I assume BTS was your first group?
3. Oh nice!
4. Oh I can imagine! I would be shocked to go somewhere where there isn't snow.
5. Ooo nice! I paint as well
6. do you know other languages besides English and Spanish?
7. That would be a cool trip!
2) Yes, they were! They were actually how I found out about TXT.
5) What medium/a do you use?
6) No, not really. I can intro myself/others and sing the birthday song and other random words/phrases in Korean, but that's about it. lol Like saranghae, borahae, juseyo, jaljayo, aniyo, ne (I love you, I purple you, please, goodnight, no, yes)
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
2) Yes, they were! They were actually how I found out about TXT.
5) What medium/a do you use?
6) No, not really. I can intro myself/others and sing the birthday song and other random words/phrases in Korean, but that's about it. lol Like saranghae, borahae, juseyo, jaljayo, aniyo, ne (I love you, I purple you, please, goodnight, no, yes)
I mostly stick with arcrylic paints but have tried water colours too. Wbu?
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread