7 years never feels long enough (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's weird to say out loud or think
but 7 years with a group never feels long enough to me.
I realize that it probably feels like a millennia for the band members themselves.
Or maybe it goes by super fast for them but to me as a fan.
It feels so short and makes me kind of sad.

I look at Girls day and it makes me sad.
Knowing I only had 7 years with them as a group.
I wanted more from them as a whole.
Same with Rainbow and Infinite(?).

I don't know it feels too short.

What do you think as a fan?​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It does go by very very fast in some ways, I don't like thinking that a lot of the groups I love I got into for almost 7 years now. At least some of them have managed to survive the 7 year curse but groups like Infinite, BAP and VIXX (unofficially) I feel like I'll never get back. Plus Highlight/B2ST can't be the same either I think they really lasted as a group to me until Junhyung's scandal
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It does go by very very fast in some ways, I don't like thinking that a lot of the groups I love I got into for almost 7 years now. At least some of them have managed to survive the 7 year curse but groups like Infinite, BAP and VIXX (unofficially) I feel like I'll never get back. Plus Highlight/B2ST can't be the same either I think they really lasted as a group to me until Junhyung's scandal
Yeah no, it's hard. I don't even know if Infinite officially disbanded but I know members left the company. It makes it so confusing.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah no, it's hard. I don't even know if Infinite officially disbanded but I know members left the company. It makes it so confusing.
Yeah, to me woolim is not the most communicative with fans about these types of things. Nor is Jellyfish since Gugudan and VIXX got buried without any of our consent
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, to me woolim is not the most communicative with fans about these types of things. Nor is Jellyfish since Gugudan and VIXX got buried without any of our consent
Yeah-I know sometimes groups still stay together even when members go to other companies. So I don't know about Infinite right now.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
One of the reasons why I'm so grateful and thankful to Apink.
:maheart:

I have hope that they'll be active for many more years on account of the things they've said about this and generally how they go about their business.

I look at Apink and hope that my other fave groups follow in their footsteps as long as staying active goes.
:sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
One of the reasons why I'm so grateful and thankful to Apink.
:maheart:

I have hope that they'll be active for many more years on account of the things they've said about this and generally how they go about their business.

I look at Apink and hope that my other fave groups follow in their footsteps as long as staying active goes.
:sanapray:
It's weird but I think I'm starting to be a fan of them after their sound change so I hope they last much longer too!
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
It's weird but I think I'm starting to be a fan of them after their sound change so I hope they last much longer too!
That's the other thing about Apink. Their music progression has been spot on. Almost 10 years of being active, yet they are growing more popular internationally with each comeback on account of their new sound/vibe which started with their 'I'm So Sick' era. Korea has always loved Apink.
:nekolove:

Long may it continue.
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That's the other thing about Apink. Their music progression has been spot on. Almost 10 years of being active, yet they are growing more popular internationally with each comeback on account of their new sound/vibe which started with their 'I'm So Sick' era. Korea has always loved Apink.
:nekolove:

Long may it continue.
:sanapray:
They definitely have pretty remarkable tbh.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,592
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
One of the reasons why I'm so grateful and thankful to Apink.
:maheart:

I have hope that they'll be active for many more years on account of the things they've said about this and generally how they go about their business.

I look at Apink and hope that my other fave groups follow in their footsteps as long as staying active goes.
:sanapray:
All hail Park Chorong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1608567362922.png
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
All hail Park Chorong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1608567362922.png
My personal fave leader in K-pop (and one of my Ults).
:maheart: :nekolove:

For those that don't know, near the end of Apink's 7 year contract the members discussed the important renewal process with each other and what their future holds if they continue as Apink. Chorong simply told them: "trust me"... They all renewed immediately.

Bomi and the other members telling Pink Pandas this story is one of the most wholesome stories I've heard in K-pop.

And following their renewal they had a few really good company changes/upgrades and that change in their sound/vibe. I don't think they could have imagined that they'd see more success/popularity as a group pushing past 7 years. But here they are!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,592
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
My personal fave leader in K-pop (and one of my Ults).
:maheart: :nekolove:

For those that don't know, near the end of Apink's 7 year contract the members discussed the important renewal process with each other and what their future holds if they continue as Apink. Chorong simply told them: "trust me"... They all renewed immediately.

Bomi and the other members telling Pink Pandas this story is one of the most wholesome stories I've heard in K-pop.

And following their renewal they had a few really good company changes/upgrades and that change in their sound/vibe. I don't think they could have imagined that they'd see more success/popularity as a group pushing past 7 years. But here they are!
most folks skip her when they list great leaders, but not us!!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread