COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation 7 Years with EXO (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
EXO have been around for 7 years now. Those have been 7 long and eventful years. They have cried, they have laughed, they have been through ups and downs. But in the end they have come out of it all stronger.

I became an EXO-L 5 years ago. I didn't know when I first saw Growl that I would fall in love with them. I didn't know that they would give me some of the happiest and some of the saddest moments in my life.

There have been many bad days that Kai's beautiful smile has made better.

I love EXO. I love them with my whole heart. I have cried for them. I have laughed for them. I would do it all again for them, because EXO is worth it!

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
And in the span of those 7 years we got 5 full albums, 5 repacks, 6 minis, a subunit, a variety of singles and collabs, and not once have they disappointed me. I can listen to just their music and beautiful vocals forever and never get tired.
:pepecry2::pepecry2: I love EXO sooo much.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
I've been with them for only about 3 years, but they've been all worth it. :llama_uwu:
5/5 would listen to Growl for two weeks on repeat and fall in love with Xiumin with glasses all over again

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Been with them since the very start (those damn pre-debut teasers!)
I feel massively proud to have seen them and their music grow, and their vocal improve to almost impossible levels. I might be Xiumin biased but I love all of them, even those who are no longer on the same path. Its not exactly midnight for me yet, but what the hell, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXO!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just so proud of the boys.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I took my sweet time getting into EXO- 4 years to be precise. I was always a casual who enjoyed their title tracks but didn't dive deeper for whatever reason.

But once I did :sj_weary:

Greatest discography in Kpop ever :sanapray:

Stan quality, stan EXO :queen:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I took my sweet time getting into EXO- 4 years to be precise. I was always a casual who enjoyed their title tracks but didn't dive deeper for whatever reason.

But once I did :sj_weary:

Greatest discography in Kpop ever :sanapray:

Stan quality, stan EXO :queen:
Even if you don't like their title tracks, their B-sides are gold. I could only listen to EXO my whole life and be happy!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
6 years with them for me~
hopefully 6 more!

I'm glad to exist at the same time they do :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Stan EXO stan legends!! Also it's been 3-4 years for me since I joined the fandom and exo on their journey and I can say that I LOVE IT.

Ngl I can't believe that I still didn't unstan usually I can unstan pretty quickly, but with EXO it was always different and I thank them for that.

I also might not be there from start but watching old shows with all 12 then 11 then 10 and lastly 9 since Lay can't be with them makes me fcking cry. I wish things turned out to be better sigh.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Stan EXO stan legends!! Also it's been 3-4 years for me since I joined the fandom and exo on their journey and I can say that I LOVE IT.

Ngl I can't believe that I still didn't unstan usually I can unstan pretty quickly, but with EXO it was always different and I thank them for that.

I also might not be there from start but watching old shows with all 12 then 11 then 10 and lastly 9 since Lay can't be with them makes me fcking cry. I wish things turned out to be better sigh.
Ngl, had KrisLuTao stayed... The popularity EXO would have would shadow BTS.

in 2015 Luhan was the 2nd highest earning chinese celebrity... And Kris was in the Top 10 I think...
if EXO had managed to claim all that popularity nobody would have been able to compete with them...

Sadly it was not meant to be...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Ngl, had KrisLuTao stayed... The popularity EXO would have would shadow BTS.

in 2015 Luhan was the 2nd highest earning chinese celebrity... And Kris was in the Top 10 I think...
if EXO had managed to claim all that popularity nobody would have been able to compete with them...

Sadly it was not meant to be...
agreed. If only SM wasn't racist smh, would it all be good.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I've been stanning them for 5-6 years now. Time goes so fast really!

Hopefully they will stay together for a long time and release music, both solos, with the whole group and sub units :pandalove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread