- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,366
- Reactions Received
- 27,576
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,010
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
I was mad lol, but I love you tooThe first time where I didn’t miss out on a milestone/nice even number of posts.
Can’t believe that I missed out on 666
So a quick appreciation for all the current emotes (again) it is then?
.
.
.
Behold the memes. The glorious, beautiful memes.
:nosejoo:
:hmm::oof_tea::pepecheer:
:judgeruby:
:pepehelp:
:pepesalut::pepeaww:
:pepesad:
:pepehug1::pepehug2::kermit:
:BREAD:
Next up, the llamas. Speaking of which, stream the superior song Bacon Love.
:llama_eyes::llama_uwu::llama_cheer::llama_imcute::llama_sniffle:
:llama_panic:
:llama_lovely::llama_prance:
:llama_noooo:
:llama_thug:
:llama_smooch:
And lastly, the most important collection: the pandas (not you @hyunaspandahoe sorry we all love you too)
:pandawatch::pandasleep:
:pandaboss:
:pandaroll:
Peace out y’all,
mysteric
I was mad lol, but I love you too
<3
Congratulations! :llama_cheer:
Thank you <3Congrats![]()
me too. Spam the forum games maybe?congrats!! you’re on your way to 1k! i wish you could spare me some posts so i could get my NCT badge![]()
tyCongratulation on your posts~
yeah, i’ll do that :) good luck to you too!me too. Spam the forum games maybe?
Ty!yeah, i’ll do that :) good luck to you too!