800 Posts yeet (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The first time where I didn’t miss out on a milestone/nice even number of posts. :pandamad:
Can’t believe that I missed out on 666:yolk:
So a quick appreciation for all the current emotes (again) it is then?
.
.
.
Behold the memes. The glorious, beautiful memes.
:pepeheart::chickill::sanapray::nosejoo::maheart::dab::lazypotato::sj_weary::hmm::oof_tea::pepecheer::seokeyes::judgeruby::pepecry1::pepecry2::pepeslippy::pepehelp::pepelook::pepesalut::pepeaww::pepesmug::pepesad::pepecross::pepehug1::pepehug2::kermit::zoomeyes::welp::queen::BREAD::joysip:


Next up, the llamas. Speaking of which, stream the superior song Bacon Love.

:llama_eyes::llama_uwu::llama_laugh::llama_flirt::llama_cheer::llama_imcute::llama_sniffle::llama_BLEED::llama_panic::llama_ramen::llama_lovely::llama_prance::llama_tea::llama_blush::llama_noooo::llama_squish::llama_wave:llama_twerk:llama_thug::llama_shook::llama_smooch:


And lastly, the most important collection: the pandas (not you @hyunaspandahoe sorry we all love you too)
:pandaomg::pandaamazed::pandabeg::pandaannoyed::pandanoreaction::pandawatch::pandasleep::pandarolleyes::pandacop::pandasad::pandahappy::pandaboss::pandalove::pandasmash::pandamad::pandaroll:




Peace out y’all,
mysteric
I was mad lol, but I love you too
<3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread