- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
members of the forum that are not from America, if you don't know what it is... I can give an explanation!
The 20th anniversary of the 9/11 tragedy.
Some of us weren't alive yet, some of us watched it on TV.
I am not native to America but when I came here and came to school they always talked about it. On the same day each year.
Wow, so sad... though I can't be sad for this
The 20th anniversary of the 9/11 tragedy.
Some of us weren't alive yet, some of us watched it on TV.
I am not native to America but when I came here and came to school they always talked about it. On the same day each year.