- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,387
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I was a bit skeptical about all the black in the top right corner but I think it might turn out good. For now it looks promisingcool! That's turning out really nice!
They’re really not, these are easy to make, similar to paint by numbers. But diamond paintings do undeniably take patience and dedication, so if you said those I may agreeYour skills are fire 🔥
I was skeptical about the top right being so dark but now I think it might end up good, even if the colors are darker than the photo isSo much progress, it looks really good.The colors are nice.
I think it looks good and the opposite side is brighter, so the balance is great.I was skeptical about the top right being so dark but now I think it might end up good, even if the colors are darker than the photo is![]()
To protect the identities of the people who were in the original photograph.Why is some of it hidden?
Fair callTo protect the identities of the people who were in the original photograph.