I got 3/10 which i'll take since I was blindly guessing
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,178 Reactions Received 76,666 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,427 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 19 May 2020 #21 I got 3/10 which i'll take since I was blindly guessing Reactions: potato, yeji and Mayday
daesuki ์ด ๋น๊ฐ ๊ทธ์น ๋ ๊ฐ์ ์๋ ๊ณณ์์ . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 19 May 2020 #22 The first sign that told me I wasn't going to do well was when I accidentally clicked on the kpopshop banner instead of the buddymeter. E: okay, 4/10. Not bad for guessing lol Last edited: 19 May 2020 Reactions: potato and yeji
The first sign that told me I wasn't going to do well was when I accidentally clicked on the kpopshop banner instead of the buddymeter. E: okay, 4/10. Not bad for guessing lol
Ahsoka โก๏ธLightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,383 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Unโs heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 19 May 2020 #23 I'm great at flopping these Reactions: potato and yeji
potato โ Stan Yolkie โ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 19 May 2020 #24 6/10. I knew it was the mango one and I still didn't click it dammit