- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
i'll take that as a complimentVoted it was hard af![]()
i'll take that as a complimentVoted it was hard af![]()
i thought i voted@badcrookshanks @litc @ahparkchaeyoung I still need your votesdon't ignore the tag pls I don't want to get in trouble with scary @Yili and we're already two days past schedule bc ppl weren't voting
I need Jamie's too but she's inactive so I'll text her![]()
sry@badcrookshanks @litc @ahparkchaeyoung I still need your votesdon't ignore the tag pls I don't want to get in trouble with scary @Yili and we're already two days past schedule bc ppl weren't voting
I need Jamie's too but she's inactive so I'll text her![]()
Voted@badcrookshanks @litc @ahparkchaeyoung I still need your votesdon't ignore the tag pls I don't want to get in trouble with scary @Yili and we're already two days past schedule bc ppl weren't voting
I need Jamie's too but she's inactive so I'll text her![]()
I'm talking abt the first roundVoted
were we? I thought we had 3 days to vote per round![]()
OHHHHI'm talking abt the first round![]()
it fits so well togetherHere are the winning badges!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@badcrookshanks @xtra @ahparkchaeyoung @Ariadne @Myco @litc @oppasenpaigod
Thanks for voting guys
Oh wow all the badges that I voted are hereHere are the winning badges!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@badcrookshanks @xtra @ahparkchaeyoung @Ariadne @Myco @litc @oppasenpaigod
Thanks for voting guys