Group A.C.E ~ Official Thread (35 Viewers)

Who's your bias?

  • Donghun

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Wow

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Jun

    Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Kim Byeongkwan

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Chan

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • OT5

    Votes: 9 25.7%

  • Total voters
    35
Joined
23 May 2020
Messages
36
Reactions Received
55
Website
www.onastar.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
CHOICE
Gender
Female
I am absolutely crazy about all the new content today. We got so much great stuff. I love all of BK's new photos. I'm so glad people got picture and video of the film event and lots of great photos of all the members. I can't wait to see what comes next. I'm sure it's going to be even more amazing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread