- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 635
- Reactions Received
- 2,191
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
tbh if Jun isn't your bias or bias wrecker you're doing something wrong lmao
tbh if Jun isn't your bias or bias wrecker you're doing something wrong lmao
Look at this practice room evolution
wow that's dope.Look at this practice room evolution
(Temporary)
![]()
(1st long term one)
![]()
(2nd long term one)
![]()
And now the newest
![]()
lol that's cuteChan is the most adorable person alive
Yeah they just recently moved to a new placeCOOKIE SHENANIGANS I like the japanese "Seeexy" on the second one.
Fact: Cookies and cute boys IS indeed sexy 🍪🍪🍪🍪
Cool glowup on the practice room - has their company expanded?
@Reo
obsessed with the discography rn. Have been playing it over and over again each day for some time now
In Korea definitely, I think the promotion outside of Asia is great especially with the different kons coming up as well, but Korea is a disaster, the hype they got from the good impression of mixnine and the unit is mostly gone by now and without a comeback in such a long time itll be hard to get on track again for them, If they win that fannstar vote and they get to attend the award show and receive the award it might be easier thoThis is one of my fave groups yet the worst promoted ever.
Awesome congrats!!!
Apparently that's 3AM for me so I'll probably be sleeping. But if I'm awake, I'd love to join.@GoldenBunny @JungkooksWife
I'm doing a ace rabbit on this friday 7 or 8pm my time (CEST) with @maruif and @Crackhead
if you have time then you can join as well :pepecheer:
thank god I know when it is, I'm looking forward to it!@GoldenBunny @JungkooksWife
I'm doing a ace rabbit on this friday 7 or 8pm my time (CEST) with @maruif and @Crackhead
if you have time then you can join as well :pepecheer: