- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Here's the end part of the new song, teasing the comeback mv
It's okay, I saw this thread immediately
@Wingfrost added youIf you don't want to be included in the tag list please tell me so
@ForgottenSoul @goyo @Vikki @RainbowDevil @Nightshade @margoto @maruif @Crackhead @JungkooksWife @Yolks @GoldenBunny @LeeriaYa @TwentyOneJongdae @baekk @Wingfrost
YES@Lovely_Cornchips wanna be tagged as well?![]()
not focusing on school anymore?
Today is a break day. I'm packing up for the weekend and hanging out with friends. After today I go back to blocking everything till my power points are done and ready.not focusing on school anymore?![]()
oof okay, good luck and have fun!, also make sure to listen to the "new" 5TAR, if you haven't yetToday is a break day. I'm packing up for the weekend and hanging out with friends. After today I go back to blocking everything till my power points are done and ready.