Group A.C.E ~ Official Thread (3 Viewers)

Who's your bias?

  • Donghun

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Wow

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Jun

    Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Kim Byeongkwan

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Chan

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • OT5

    Votes: 9 25.7%

  • Total voters
    35

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I was looking at the Undercover MV for some good screenshots and I ended up watching the whole thing 10 times without actually taking any screenshots just because it was so good. :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I was looking at the Undercover MV for some good screenshots and I ended up watching the whole thing 10 times without actually taking any screenshots just because it was so good. :nekosweat:
I actually took some for badge making
BK.jpg
BK2.jpg
BK5.jpg
Chan.jpg
Chan2.jpg
Chan3.jpg
Chan4.jpg
Chan6.jpg
Chan7.jpg
Hun.jpg
Hun2.jpg
Hun3.jpg
Hun4.jpg
Hun5.jpg
Hun6.jpg
Jun.jpg
Jun2.jpg
Jun3.jpg
Jun5.jpg
Jun6.jpg
Wow.jpg
Wow4.jpg
Wow5.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread