- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I saw you joined earlier, welcome to the forum!Donghun's my bias.
Thanks man!I saw you joined earlier, welcome to the forum!
Did you get the ref link from the A.C.Ecord or from somewhere else?
You should definitely do an introduction thread to get going on this forumThanks man!
About the ref link, It was from one of your own posts.
An introduction? No problem, I'm down for it!You should definitely do an introduction thread to get going on this forum
On this forum? I honestly don't even remember most of the places I posted it lol
You can do that on here if you haven't found the section yetAn introduction? No problem, I'm down for it!
Yeah it was on this forum.
Thanks so much for linking it!You can do that on here if you haven't found the section yet
![]()
you might need a few posts before being able to post a thread, but feel free to just write with me in here until then or the other threads you can see on the homepageThanks so much for linking it!
Understood.you might need a few posts before being able to post a thread, but feel free to just write with me in here until then or the other threads you can see on the homepage