Appreciation a cheer up for @wingfrost ♥ (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
@Wingfrost you are so kind, so patient, interesting, friendly, you are allowing me to talk to you. I admire your music taste and I always hope that you are well. everything is telling me you are an amazing person and I hope that you are well ♥.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Y’all making me emotional :nekoshy: Thank you for this thread @brekker and everyone’s kind words it truly means a lot to me. I’ve been so busy recently and decided to come on KPS while I have a moment of free time and this made my day.:bigcatlove::bigcatlove::pikahappy:
Here Here!
IMG_20200501_200124.jpg



@Wingfrost you are so kind, so patient, interesting, friendly, you are allowing me to talk to you. I admire your music taste and I always hope that you are well. everything is telling me you are an amazing person and I hope that you are well ♥.

@Wingfrost is a total sweetheart :maheart:


Wingfrost the frsot on my wingsCHEERS TO YOU

@Wingfrost is a super sweet and kind person, her taste in music is impeccable and she is a good friend to have around :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread